- 3 medium sweet potatos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped plum tomatos
- 1/3 cup chopped avocado
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cover a baking pan with foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel and thinly slice the sweet potatoes (about quarter inch rounds). In a bowl, toss the rounds with olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Spread rounds evenly on prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes and use a spatula to flip. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Sprinkle beans and cheese over the sweet potatoes. Return to oven until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with tomato and avocado. Serve.