This chocolatey, decadent dessert is perfect for an on-the-go snack or an after-dinner sweet treat.
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1-2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped
- Melt chocolate over double boiler until completely melted.
- Stir in cardamom. Pour mixture onto a greased cookie sheet and spread.
- Top with rose petals, peppercorns, and pistachios.
- Freeze until set.
- Remove and break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.