- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt (fine)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2-4 drops peppermint essential oil
- 1-2 drops red food coloring
- Green, red, and white sprinkles (optional)
- In a bowl, combine baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, and Epsom salt and stir well. Stir in coconut oil, and fluff mixture with a fork. Put half of the mixture in one bowl and half in another. Add essential oil to both bowls and food coloring to one bowl. Stir well.
- Add mixture from each bowl and a few sprinkles into a round mold, packing both sides of the mold, and then press together. Once pressed together, leave the mixture in the mold for about a minute and then remove and place on a tray to dry (harden) overnight.