Who says Valentine’s Day can’t be about treating yourself too? These DIY bath bombs are perfect for self-care, and they smell amazing! Take some time to show yourself some love this month.
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom salts
- 1½ tablespoons water
- 2-4 drops rose essential oil
- 1¼ tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2-4 drops food coloring
- Combine baking soda, cornstarch, citric acid, and Epsom salts in a bowl. Whisk to remove any clumps.
- In a separate bowl, mix water, essential oil, coconut oil, and food coloring.
- Slowly pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture, whisking as you go.
- Once combined, take a small amount in your hand, and squeeze together. If the mixture is still powdery, gradually add water until it holds together. Fill a heart-shaped mold with mixture, or shape into a heart with your hands.
- Allow to dry for 10-15 minutes. If using a mold, remove the mixture and allow to dry for 8 hours. Once dry, wrap in plastic or store in a dry place until ready to use.