Delicious pumpkin spice season is finally here, and a great way to celebrate is to try this sugar scrub recipe to help relax and rejuvenate your skin. After using this sugar scrub, the skin is left feeling extra soft, silky, and smooth. The grains of the sugar work as an exfoliator as it is scrubbed it into the skin, and the oil leaves the skin hydrated and glowing. Try making this recipe for yourself or give it to a friend who loves pumpkin spice season!
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white or raw sugar
- 1 drop cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop clove essential oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/3 cup almond or coconut oil (add more if needed)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the sugars, essential oil, and spices. Mix together using a wooden spoon. Slowly pour in the oil and stir until well blended. Add more oil if the scrub is too dry. Scrub should not be runny, but rather a nice damp texture. Cover in a tight container. Store in the refrigerator up to 8 weeks.