- 2 ripe large avocados halved, pitted, and scooped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces ripe strawberries diced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork.
- Add lemon juice, chopped cilantro, and strawberries. Mix until combined. Season to taste with paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped strawberries for garnish. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of eatwell101.com.