- 2 ripe medium-large avocadoes (or 3 small avocados), halved, pitted, scooped
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro loosely packed, chopped
- 4 oz ripe strawberries diced, plus a little extra for garnish
- 1 coffee spoon smoked paprika (or red chili flakes if you like it with a spicy kick)
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mash avocados with a potato masher or a fork until coarsely mashed.
- Add lemon juice, chopped cilantro, and strawberries. Mix until incorporated. Season to taste with paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped strawberries for garnish and serve immediately with tortilla chips.