- 3 cups rotisserie chicken or chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 carrots, peelded and chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 15 oz can white beans, rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the meat from the rotisserie chicken, omitting the skin and bones.
- Sauté the onion, celery, and carrots in the oil over low to medium heat until the onions turn translucent (about 10 minutes).
- Add the broth and chicken, and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Then, stir in the beans, and cook for five minutes. Season to taste, and serve.