With spring in full force, now is a great time to leave your carpets smelling fresh with this homemade carpet deodorizer.
- 2 cups baking soda
- 20-30 drops essential oil of your choice (lavender, lemon, pine, etc.)
- 1 glass jar with metal lid
- Add baking soda to a clean jar and then add essential oils. Shake vigorously until combined.
- With a Phillips screwdriver, carefully poke holes in the top of the metal lid to create a shaker top.
- Sprinkle generously on carpet and let sit for at least 1-2 hours. Vacuum and enjoy the fresh aroma!